The Meta Community Mobile Market Drive-Thru
We are continuing to provide discounted food products to our community in an alternative way. Our goal is to serve affordable food to communities where fresh, quality produce is not easily accessible. To help address the issue of food insecurity and lack of access to organic produce, Meta offers a mobile food truck to the communities surrounding Facebook, Menlo Park. This weekly Community Mobile Market sources organic produce, directly from local farmers to sell at a discounted rate to local residents. The truck also offers a Farm Bag Meal Deal ($60 value) filled with organic eggs, cheese, bread, juice, meats, pastas and other seasonal products & weekly menu, sold for just $15 per bag.
We are currently offering an adaptive drive-thru service from 9:00am-2:30pm. Simply pre-order your bag(s) online or via our call service. Once your order is placed your bag(s) will be awaiting your arrival at either of our two locations:
Belle Haven Library – 9:00am-12:00pm (413 Ivy Drive, Menlo Park)
YMCA East Palo Alto – 1:30-2:30pm (550 Bell St, East Palo Alto)
Here’s how our new Drive-Thu Market works:
- All orders are encouraged to be placed online previous to arrival or via our call service 650.781-6622 (EBT orders will be processed using our call center.) Providing payment beforehand will minimize risk exposure; our goal is to keep everyone safe.
- Visit www.communitymobilemarketorders.com to place your order
- On Sunday, drive to either Menlo Park Library (Belle Haven Branch) 413 Ivy Drive 9am-12pm or YMCA EPA 550 Bell St, East Palo Alto, CA 94303 1:30-2:30pm to pick up your delivery
- Please follow the signs and remain in your car.
- Our staff will ask your name and pass your bags in through your window. All products will be pre-bagged and ready for you when you arrive.
- If you are visiting us on foot, please remember to maintain a 6 foot social distance to keep yourself and those around you safe.
Thank you for your continued support, and please follow all safety precautions to remain safe!
2021 Donation Partnership with Facebook Culinary
we are proud to have partnered with the Facebook culinary team to support a variety of local nonprofits who serve individuals and families experiencing food insecurity and hunger by donating over 100 pounds of produce and 50 pounds of dry goods per week.
This program is a partnership with Good Roots Farmers Markets & Events
Follow us on Social: